Lake Front Cabins on Wabigoon Lake
Located on a private 30 acre peninsula on the sheltered western shore of Wabigoon Lake, each of our 11 modern, fully-equipped housekeeping cabins enjoys an exceptional view of the lake and features full bathroom and kitchen facilities including full size fridges, stoves, coffee makers, microwaves, toasters, blenders, utensils, dishes, pots & pans, full bedding, kitchen & bath towels, propane BBQ's and picnic tables. Have your coffee while enjoying the morning sunrise on your deck!
- Cabin #1 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 3 (Electric Heat)
- Cabin #2 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 6 (Wood Heat)
- Cabin #3 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 4 (Wood Heat)
- Cabin #4 - 1 bedrooms/sleeps 2 (Wood Heat)
- Cabin #5 - 1 bedrooms/sleeps 2 (Wood Heat)
- Cabin #6 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 4 (Wood Heat)
- Cabin #7 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 4. (Wood Heat)
- Cabin #8 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 6 (Electric Heat)
- Cabin #9 - 2 bedrooms/sleeps 6 (Electric Heat)
- Cabin #10 - 3 bedrooms/sleeps 6 (Electric & Wood Heat)
- Bunkhouse - 3 bedrooms/sleeps 12 (Wood Heat)Blueberry Picking
The Muskie Lounge is headquarters for our Wednesday Night Fish Fry. Protected from both sun and rain, we have enjoyed the convenience of this great building. Also housed here is a cozy wood stove and Satellite TV for anyone needing a fix, checking news & weather or catching your favourite program while away from home.