Indian Point Camp's RV Park features 16 premium lake view and semi lake view private spacious Sites Approx. 35 feet wide x 70 feet long, each site is surrounded and separated by trees to allow campers privacy. The RV park features a nice lake view walking trail from one end of the RV Park to the main office/store.
Approx. Site Measurements
Daily/ monthly / & seasonal rates (rates are based on 1 RV and 2 adults per site)
Additional Visitors: Adult 18+ $15.00, Ages 17 -7 $2.00 day/night per person
Ages 6 and under are free.
Visitor daily and nightly rates apply
*Sites 6 & 7 Premium Larger Sites: can accommodate two campers for larger groups and families.
All guests must check in at the main office.
Payments can be made by Cash, EMT, Credit or Debit Card
(credit cards subject to 0.025% processing fee)
- 30 AMP electrical hook up & Potable (Drinking) Well Water
- Outdoor fire ring
- Outdoor outhouse facilities
- Onsite sewage pumping service for Seasonal RV (additional fee for non-seasonal)
Additional Services and fees
- Winter Storage $150.00 plus applicable tax, accompanied by full payment for the following season.
- Boat Launch (daily/seasonal passes) - Free Boat launch parking included with pass
- Gas marina - Premium gas services available
- Docking and battery charging based on availability
- On-site laundry, restroom and shower (located in the main office/store) & Store on-site (bait/tackle snacks, grilling meats, ice-cream, Wabigoon Chain of Lakes apparel, etc.)
- Sewage pumping service available