Family Fun & Things To Do
There are lots of things to do at Indian Point Camp besides fishing!
- Blueberry Picking
- Wildlife Photography
- Swimming & Snorkeling
- Tubing & Water-skiing
- Just relax with a good book
Attractions in Dryden
- Aaron Provincial Park
- Lola Lake Provincial Park
- Ojibway Provincial Park
- Turtle River Provincial Park
- Butler Lake Provincial Park
- Blue Lake Provincial Park
Dryden Arena and Recreation Complex
The Dryden Arena and Recreation Complex is home to a hockey arena, indoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness room and squash and racquetball courts. They offer a variety of programs and classes.
Dryden Historical Museum
Featuring over 10,000 ancient artifacts including antique gun collection and the famous Dryden Buck.
Things around Town
- Egli's Sheep Farm
- 3 Golf Courses
- Mini Putt
- Bowling Ally
- Hiking Trails
- Movie Theaters
- Restaurants, Pubs & Sport Bars
Community & International Events
- Fall Fair
- ScareCrow Festival
- Ojibway Pow Wows
- Walleye Masters Tournament
- In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail
Indian Point Camp Pontoon Boat Tours
Ride a pontoon boat with family or friends for an evening sunset cruise!
Fun for a whole group, friends and families. Watch breath taking sunsets, & get lots of pictures.
- Minimum of 4 to a Maximum of 11 guests
- $20.00 USD per person per hour
- Cabin, and Camping rental and fishing packages are available.
- Call Toll Free: 1-800-699-9390 or local 1-807-937-6988
- Book your Pontoon Boat Tour Today!