Indian Point Camp's Boats
Our fleet of boats features 16' Lund stalkers with 25 hp Yamaha motors, 16 1/2' Alumacraft Yukons with 40 hp Yamaha 4-stroke electric start motors equipped with trolling motor and depth finder and 17 1/2' Lund Outfitters with 40 hp Yamaha 4-Stroke electric start motors also equipped with trolling motor and depth finder.
Bow mounted Minn kota trolling motors with Humming bird helix fish finders equipped with GPS Navigation
- Private boat launch and docking area are available onsite.
- Book guided evening excursions on our private luxury 25’ Ranger Reata Pontoon boat.
$20.00 USD Per person up to 11 people.
Lunds have the following features:
- Flat floors - vinyl covered - lots of room for your gear and to get up and stretch your legs.
- Live wells - keeps your catch nice and fresh until you get them into the freezer.
- Cushion-back pedestal seats - no sore back at the end of the day.
- Soft-V hull for a smooth ride.
- Landing net, bait pail, paddles and life jackets - all provided with boat packages.
- Seating is adjustable so you can set up for trolling or casting or whatever you like.
Superb "worry-free" docking facilities in our sheltered bay complete with electrical outlets on our 30 acre peninsula. All docking is included in our package prices and is not an additional charge. No hidden charges!